Subject: FLASH: Is it possible to add midi sound to flash movies
From: Jim Butler
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:09:18 +0100

Is it possible to add midi music files to Flash 3 shockwave movie files.
The documentation does not say anything about this and I have not been
successful in my attempts to add midi sound.

If Flash does not support midi, does anyone know if the next version
will? Also, does anyone find a need to be able to add midi audio?

--
Jim Butler
Scuba Web Design