Subject: [flasher] dynamically changing frame rate
From: Ted Nunes
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:13:12 -0000

I had it in the back of my head that you could change the frame rate of a
Flash movie with an action. I know you can change the frame rate of an .swf
imported into Authorware using a command:
"SetSpriteProperty(@"movieclip.swf", #fixedRate, ,)"...but I don't see
anything like that as an action available within Flash.

Anyone know if (and if so how) this can be done? Thanks.

P.S. still looking for a solution to make Flash wait until a dyamically
loaded sound clip is done playing. Any help would be appreciated.

Ted Nunes - Art Director - Duthie Associates, Inc.
tedatduthiemm [dot] com - http://www.nashvillepresentations.com
3310 West End Ave. Ste 575 - Nashville,TN 37203
615-386-3061 - 615-386-3063 (fax)
"Interactive Presentation Systems That Persuade and Train"