Subject: Re: [flasher] Flasher-how can I get off this list
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:29:40 -0000

Didn't they tell you when you joined? You can never leave.

No, actually if the instructions at the bottom of the email don't work
and you can't unsubscribe at www.chinwag.com/flasher, you can try
sending an email to the list owner at helpatchinwag [dot] com asking if he can
help.

Regards,
Helen
1240 Flash Answers from 424 people: http://i-technica.com/flashlist