Subject: RE: Smooth Tweening of Kerning??
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:55:38 +0100

Hi

I haven't been able to tween kerning in the normal tween but for a slightly
larger file size do the following:

1. Set the original text
2. Next frame set the end text
3. Break both sets of text apart
4. Tween with the shape tween!
Bingo

As I said, this will increase file size as text is now no longer text but
curves but it works.

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011