Subject: RE: Projector...
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:55:36 +0100

Is there no way you can allow a get URL to open a browser and goto the
website without exposing a users computer?

For example an animation which plays and gives certain information but sends
you to a website for more info.

Just checking?

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011