Subject: Flash 3 trivia contest
From: Tom Simpson
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:59:57 +0100

I just finished the skeleton for a Flash 3 trivia contest for the TV show
Xena: Warrior Princess. It keeps score and lets the user know if they got
the question correct or not.

My only concern is that is uses a LOT of buttons, one for each selection of
the 80 questions. If you guys have a chance I'd like to see if you could
just drop by and kick the tires. It works fine for me on a Pentium 200 and
on a PII 300, but I'd like to make sure it works ok on Macs.

You don't need to go too far into the contest, just see if you can get the
first few questions to load and run fine.

The URL is http://www.xenafan.com/trivia/contest.html

Thanks!

Tom
http://www.xenafan.com