Subject: RE: HIGH Quality PNG files
From: DGL
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:25:40 +0100

I will try that - first thing in the morning, hehe. In this case, I am
simply loading a movie that pretty much only contains the pic. Since most
people are used to waiting a bit of pics to download, and it only affects
those visitors who choose to look at the pics, it doesn't matter to me how
large it is (well, as long as it isn't larger than it would be outside of
Flash).

Thanks!

>dgl

If you are not using an Alpha channel (or even if you are just for
test), import the file as a BMP (if you are on Windows) or as a PICT
file (if you are on a Mac). If you don't have the same problem then it
is a problem with PNG.
Lossless should give a great pictue, the only problem is that it
usually makes the swf file huge. It should give a picture as good as
what you see in the editor.