Subject: RE: Projector...
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:38:47 +0100

Thanks John

The only reason I would use a projector at this point in time is to show
someone a flash movie/design if they don't have the plugin. I can't even
send him/her to MM's website to download a plugin and then open a browser
*with a URL* with further flash.

As a website designer I need to sell Flash to a client. If I can convince
him on what flash can do without him going through the hassles of
downloading the plugin then that's the route I want to take!

I appreciate that if the client already has a plugin then I would also
prefer to run a movie through the browser from the beginning.
But, you can't FSCommand a browser to open in FullScreen ;-)

Thanks for your time.

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011