Subject: Flash prices
From: Valics Lehel
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:14:39 +0100

Anyone can tell me how much can be charge for an animation in Flash??
If exist somewhere a price list or how it is calculated??

Maybe with examples on web sites can tell me what prices was charged and I
will calculate my prices for my customers.

Also I have a second question. I usually work with Xara 2, and I use lot the
Transparency tool. What is the best export mod to translate in Flash without
loose this tranparencies?? In AI I tried but is not what I'm expected.

Thanx,
Valics Lehel
lvalicsatgrafx [dot] ro
http://www.grafx.ro