Subject: Grey background
From: Josh On
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 00:13:37 +0100

In flash 2, when I export files with a colour of #666666 (r=102, g=102,
b=102)
it comes up as a different shade to that of the same bgcolor in the html.

The numbers are right, or did I just make a big fool of myself.

Haven't tried flash 3 yet...

Would be interested to know the results if some one else could do a quick
test.

Josh

sittin': ++44 (0)171 247 2884
struttin': 0958 774 505
nerdin': joshatzesty [dot] com icq: 286540
showin' off: http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~dee/
showin' off some more: http://www.swankarmy.net/copy/
showin' off big time: http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~dee/love/