Subject: Re: animation check
From: Seven2000
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 02:03:34 +0100

<< http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/2917/francesca.html >>

Way to go Naoki. Everything loaded fine for me at 33. I was really impressed
with your Eiffel (sp?) Tower drawing. Did you draw that directly in Flash or
what? And I have to say I laughed out loud at the "mirage" entry. Very cute!
Keep us posted on the future adventures of Francesca.
p200/win95/ie4.72.3110.8 sp1

james e. hensley