Subject: sound/viewing
From: Leslie Harpold
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 05:54:39 +0100

I have noticed that when I view some flash movies (both mine and others)
that the sound will play it's entire cycle before the movie progresses and
other times, the sound will stay in synch with the movie.

What in the creation process causes them to get out of phase?

I'm talking 33.6 modem here, home viewing.

thanks!

leslie harpold, creative director, partner