Subject: AW: FLASH: Site Check please
From: Tewes
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:41:57 +0100

Hi Kevin,
thanks for your comments on my graphics. Just to answer your question about
the growing paths: I tried to manage this with masks and shape-tweening, it
won´t work with irregular forms like these (maybe you know a better way??).
I had to draw the path, cut pieces frame by frame and then revert the
frames. Neat work, but it works pretty good.

Regards

Kalle