Subject: FLASH: Alcazar
From: Olwage, Pieter
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:10:15 +0100

Youssef
=======
Thanx for the nice feedback bud ....!!!

It is not perfect yet though - still have the "NO SITE TO SHOW" ppl on my
tail giving me sh!t for improving a little "SAMPLE" from the Gabo site LOL

BUT we will get there in the end - with a "beyond-Fash" site ... and YIP
with the same Gabo Wheel ROFL!

KiNd ReGarDs
DJT - Pieter Olwage
http://www.alcazar.co.za