Subject: Re: FLASH: Alcazar "Don Rickles of Flash"
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:04:18 +0100

How about a bit more that we can add? Maybe not the address info (some people
may be squeamish about that...).

Actually, interesting facts may be just enough...but, perhaps, something that
let's us mention our employer or "status" (freelance, full time, full time
freelance, etc.)?

Regardless, the idea is great!

Russ