Subject: Re: FLASH: Alcazar site//In Reponse To The Russ Response
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:01:08 +0100

>So you own this list now - you and 'ol Russ there....

Woohoo! I own the list! woo hoo!

>I SATE DFOR THE LAST TIME - designed by Alcazar - Inspired by MY HERO GABO
>and Shit are you blind! this is NOT the gabo revolver at all JUST THE
>PHUCKING CONCEPT!!

Why is he now your hero when you've been saying "LoOkee...sEe iF iN oL'GaBo
hisSelF could Do ThAt oNe, eH, Yo?!"

Make up your mind, get a new caps-lock and a new "DJT to English converter"
and let us know something a bit more along the lines of professional.

>Lets all jump on the bandwagon and hit on 'ol DJT Piper!! - you are talking
>to a person that deals with "real life" and morons every weekend - NOT -
>just nerd'ish lil designers bud :Þ

We had a saying back in my school when I was growing up..."If all the
teachers don't like the student, it's probably NOT the fault of all the
teachers..."

Let me ask you, again, to do the math.

Kindest regards,

Russ

>Kind Regards
>DJT - Pieter

There's
>>no need to repost these sites and the work I've done when the people here
>>have already seen it.
>>
>>>And I repeat myself again ... the GABO wheel was a challenge to me and
>grew
>>>into that ... I am NOT going to re-build the whole thing just to please
>ppl
>>>like YOU.
>>

>>Congratulations; it's not about the fact that you "grew into that".
That's