Subject: FLASH: a s i m p l e r e q u e s t
From: Christian Cook
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:20:07 +0100

If we must keep feeding coins into the laughing clown and hear him gibber,
can we at least trim all the previous garbage from our replies rather than
give him unnecessary repeat royalties...

the guys a joke.

it just isn't worth it, ignore the screaming child and move on, don't feed
the tantrum.

ccc.