Subject: RE: FLASH: http://www.alcazar.co.za
From: Olwage, Pieter
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:23:02 +0100

THANX FOR ONE OF THE best CRITS ON THIS LIST SO FAR JUSTIN

You might be 18 but you are a hell of a lot more mature then some of these
ppl :))

Yip it takes after gabo's work cause I LOVE his work and talent!!
I refere every person I introduce to Flash to Gabo's site! as well as the
eye4U and matinee sites... I do make BIG mention and link to Gabo's site on
my new version though :))

Too big? -- well i managed the get the new version down by 300K ... do
remember that you are looking at an old site there and theat a lot of Dev
work took place behind the scenes on that file... the new one is even faster
to load and more effective... lots of bandwidth improvements..

about ppl not going to it.. ermmm.... that site has been released onlu 4
months ago and it is already on 20 000 + hit just via word of moth and also
rated as the second best site in SA ... although not all complete as you saw
it there .... I was merely testing flash3 and saw gabos work as the ultimite
challenge .. and goal .. but... it kinda evolved into that .. :)

that issue on the content - i did not really erm add content yet - cause i
was actually experimenting on various ways to disply it - if you look
through them you will see that there is no standard after the first level
cause I waz looking for a good FAST way to show it ... and found it - i will
have ver 3.0 up in about a month's time - you will notice a HUGE donload
difference and Flash4 will also boost performance a lot.

The Small pix are out of the new site (see above - content) - all updatables
moved to an HTML interface and the Flash site (THANX to GABO) is more of a
brochure... about the club aiming at a market that enjoy BIG PoWeR flash
sites --- the real content you will find in the preceding HTML pages :)) -
this has all been thought of about 6 monthes ago and it is an ongoing issue
with me and that site :)

I do not need to see ya stuff bud - you proove more worthy of my reply then
most of the other MORONS on this list

THANX for the mature and kind way that you responded Justin

Remember this: No publicity is bad publicity...

Kind Regards
DJT - Pieter Olwage
http://www.alcazar.co.za