Subject: Re: FLASH: 'Locals In The Know' critique.
From: Horace Galca
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:22:53 +0100

Hi to you,
It's a good site, but I have one big problem with it.
IT'S NOT CORRECT !!!
I'm from Romania and I can tell you for sure that my country's map is not
correct.
Actually is very WRONG. If you ever heard of Transylvania you must now that
it's
in Romania, not in Hungary. Transylvania is the nord-west region of Romania.
Please corect the mistake. If you want I'll send you a real map.
However, I don't think that's your fault, because I found the same problem
in a
Core Draw 8 Clipart.
The movies are good, they didn't crash in Netscape 4.5, neither in IE5.
I'm waiting,
Horace.