Subject: Re: FLASH: Just Back From UCON 99
From: Jim Curry
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:08:07 +0100

I love Flash as you all know, but I don't script and CGI could mean
"Clinton Gets Immunity" to me.....
Bottom line: I hope MM remembers most of us are Graphics Designers and
includes alot of help with the program!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
The Virtual Curry Gallery is filled with fun, entertaining, and
interactive pieces. Be sure to try out the new PaintBall Flash
Game for 1 or 2 players.
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/gallery.html