Subject: RE: FLASH: 'Locals In The Know' critique.
From: Bill Killillay
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:39:12 +0100

Graham,

I really like this site. It is fresh and shows a very nice use of Flash and
other elements. I am running a PII 450, with 128k ISDN, so I can't really
judge the speed of what it would do on a slower machine. Great work and
ideas.

Bill Killillay
Web Designer / Developer / Master
K's Web Services <http://www.ks-webservices.com>

Email: wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net <wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net (mailto:wjkillayatbellsouth [dot] net)>
ICQ: 8425781
Phone: 888-306-4590
Fax: 423-876-7334