Subject: FLASH: Newbie: Filling a frame qvestion.
From: Design Mine / Eric Hassler & Lori Greer
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 01:29:00 +0100

my plan was to use 2 frames, one for Flash navigation and the other for
content. I'm using GoLive to put it all together... Here's the lame
question: How do I get the .swf to fill the whole frame? I've tried using
various Aftershock settings to make the html file, but that still left the
margin offset. I CAN fill the whole frame if I link directly to the .swf,
but then I don't have access to Quality settings etc... What the heck am I
doing?

Thanks
Eric

Design Mine