Subject: Re: FLASH: Pro Master CD
From: Jim Curry
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 12:19:48 +0100

this doen't belong here.....
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
The Virtual Curry Gallery is filled with fun, entertaining, and
interactive pieces. Be sure to try out the new PaintBall Flash
Game for 1 or 2 players.
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/gallery.html