Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4- to JD or DavidM
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 05:16:05 +0100

Shockwave.com is intensely exciting. Start the info gathering! I've
seen a bit and I see real possibilities here.

Dorian

Nigel Randsley-Pena wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> The 4.0r2 plugin is available from macromedia's site along with a
> feature tour.
> To get the plugin goto the alternates download area.
>
> Flashers,
>
> I know the 4 version news is exciting but two other items are as
> exciting also. Flash Player source now has free licensing and
> shockwave.com.

Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,