Subject: Re: FLASH: StarWars Scroll
From: Chris
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:22:07 +0100

Philip Likens wrote:

> how are you going to skew it into perspective? i've never been able to
> pull that of very well personally.

Sorry, I was just going by how Jeremy was saying to throw things into perspective.
But upon trying it myself there was no way to get it like StarWars ... Maybe doing
the perspective in Illustrator/Freehand would be a head start.

Sorry again ... the whole theory worked in my head (it would have worked if Flash
was capable of doing this) .... I wonder if Flash 4 can do proper perspective

> how do you do a gradient mask in flash? i believe it'd work to put the
> stars on top though.

Hmmmm ... again thwarted by the limitations of the program ... I need something to
keep up with my thoughts :-)
I wonder if Flash 4 impliments this feature as well. I just thought since Flash
was such an amazing program it would do such things like this.

Sorry to all those who had to listen/read my useless posting .... I'll go stand in
the corner now.