Subject: FLASH: Medication flash short
From: Gustavo Valganon
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 05:23:14 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've just completed an animation for a cdrom project. I'm thinking of
putting it on the web so I'd love to know how fast (or how slow) it plays
on as many flavors of computers and browsers as possible. It seems to run
okay from here, a bit on the slow side. The problem is ive looked at it so
many times already that im afraid of not being objective. ItS been a quite
a bit of work and i thnk iVe played around with pretty much all of flash
features and would love any kind of feedback from all of you.

http://www.render.es/usuarios/mucilage/corto/short.html

Thanks,

later, Gustavo

Gustavo Valganon