Subject: FLASH: 3D Program
From: Robert C. Pflug
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 07:13:02 +0100

Hi,
Newbie, first time post. I am starting to explore 3D and Flash. Has
anybody used Crystal 3D Impact Pro for creating 3D for import into
Flash? Don't have the liquid assets to purchase high end 3D program at
this time so I am exploring other less expensive options. Thanks in
advance for any input.

--
Robert C. Pflug