Subject: FLASH: Beta of Flash 4 out ?!?
From: Frank Gaertner - Input
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 18:24:18 +0100

Hi Everyone!

Is there a beta version of Flash 4 out? (Apparently since lots of people on this list have
experimented with Flash 4). If yes, then how does ist come that we as registered Flash users
have not been informed about the beta?

Any hints (URLs :-) would be greatly appreciated since we can´t wait to see it work since we
heard about all the nice features. Flash 4 will take a little time longer to arrive here in
germany anyway compared to the states...

Thank you and have a nice and sunny day! Frank

<input:) design for online & offline
schloesslestrasse 11 . 70186 stuttgart . germany
fon (+49) 711-4870105 . fax (+49) 711-4870107
mobile (+49) 171-3250821
infoatinput-design [dot] de (mailto:infoatinput-design [dot] de) . http://www.input-design.de