Subject: Re: FLASH: Getting the mailto: to work!
From: James Krawec
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:43:48 +0100

Sorry to disagree Bernie but Netscape has supported the <a
href="youathost [dot] com (mailto:youathost [dot] com)"> since version 3.1. at the very least. I do know
that NN1 did not support it and I 'think' that later versions of NN2 did.

The point here is that it is not his version of Nutscrape that is causing
his problem.

James Krawec
JHK Enterprises
jkrawecataracnet [dot] net