Subject: FLASH:move over button
From: Ingi Gauti
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:47:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, hi, I'm pretty new to this mail list so don't hang me if this question
has been asked before.

I'm using Flash 2.0, and I'm trying to make a button that when you move over
it it changes
colours and makes a tweening with a small image.

I know that I need to create symbol(button behavior) and edit that then,
create keyframe on Over, Down and Hit, and make frames at 5-10(for the
tweening). I tried to make an action on the Over-keyframe, the action was:
goto and play on frame 5, but when I move the mouse over only the
Over-keyframe appears but no tweening(so there is no action done)

I realy need this help, and realy fast

Thanks
IGR