Subject: Re: FLASH: Importing graphics from Illustrator
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:54:54 +0000 (GMT)

:Hi Laura,
:I think this may be a hardware problem.
:Just a thought here.....Is it possible that your client's monitor
brightness
:and contrast functions may play a part in this??

I think the brightness/contrast are ok.

:Is it just the green color that is not being drawn up correctly...or are
the
:other colors sort of out of whack too?
:Only other thing is,,,,if its only the green....and i have seen it
:before...(but in the red color) is a problem with the actual monitor cable,
:where one of the pins is bent or even the video card is flawed or
"strained''.
:Hope this made a little sense....good luck.

Hi There,
Yes, thanks, it does, and might actually be the problem as they're using
a fairly old/well used machine for an "internet machine". (It's only the
green, at least noticeably. Minor color variations don't bother me, but
all the way to black was a bit much ;).

Thanks again!
Relaying your suggestion to my customer so they can check their
cables/video card :).

Laura