Subject: Re: FLASH: font n sound in flash movie
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 02:21:13 +0000 (GMT)

Mingo,

'I realized that if I used a font that's not present in another computer
in my flash movie, it will appear as the default (times new roman ?), is
there a way to avoid this ?'

No, sorry, but you are wrong on this. How did you verify this ? Or are
you confusing the Flash fla file with the Flash swf movie file ?

'...record some sound clips from my CDs, I realized that the file size
is really big for 7sec music, it 330KB, is this normal ??'

Yes quite normal. File size is a linear function dependent on the
duration of the sound and the settings you use to record it. As you
can't do anything to shorten the duration use other settings to record,
22050, 16 bit mono should be more than enough.