Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Drag and Drop
From: Branden Hall
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 03:19:27 +0000 (GMT)

No, only some versions of Netscape are affected by MIME type... but that
is still a large portion of the browsers out there... I just bugged the
guy in charge of my school server relentlessly until he did it for me...
it does nothing but help your visitors, no drawbacks at all, so just bug
your sysadmin.

--
-=Branden J. Hall=-
Webmaster, Campus Recreation Services