Subject: FLASH: if frame is loaded
From: mingo
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:32:16 +0000 (GMT)

halo,

I have read the manual about this topic, but still don't quite understand.
(no example given)

I wanna create a short animation to display while waiting for the rest of
my main movie (with total 2 scenes each started with a quite large sound
files in the 1st frame) to load, but not sure where should I put it..

This is wat i think :

I should create my short animation (say 5 frame looping) at the beginning
of 1st scene, and then add a "If Frame is loaded" action at frame 5 to
check if the last frame of my sound file in my 1st scene is loaded, then
play the movie...

Since I have 2 sounds file place in the beginning of 2 scenes, can I say
check to see the 2nd sound file in the 2nd scene is loaded then play the
1st frame of my 1st scene...??

Am I logically right ??

sorry..if its sound complicated..(i know its not supposed to be)..but i
really can't think now..just type wat's come to my mind. pls help.

thanks,
mingo

[Makeup] - What we spend two hours putting on to achieve
the "natural look".

~ Mrs Webster's Dictionary

Welcome to ah mingo digital garden
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mingo