Subject: FLASH: Interesting proposition(was Hey Look here)
From: Imagelnk
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:44:42 +0000 (GMT)

Does anyone here wanna join a webring, its called ShockedOut, me and my friend
started it. We have 4 memebers so far, most of which the pages are under
construction, if you are thinking about joining, please go to

Http://members.xoom.com/eliteart

It as info on how to get you on the list, and added, you must have a site to
join though.
Thanks alot, we really could use some nice pages to show off, and we dont make
any money off of it if thats why you think we want you to join, we just wanna
drive traffic to some of these great sites, thanks again.
Feel free to email me if you want anymore specific details.

-Derek