Subject: Re: FLASH: new web browser (sortof)
From: Tai
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:28:25 +0000 (GMT)

it seems to just be an interface with the ie browser doin all the hard
work... beats the crap outta normal interfaces, can even customise it with
your own graphics

don't think there would be any design issues to consider for people viewing
pages with it (cause it is IE)

cheers
Tai :)

http://www.taidesign.com