Subject: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #562
From: Arlen Nielsen
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:38:24 +0000 (GMT)

To all:

I'm curious to hear what the average file size of a flash presentation
(website) is. I'm scared that I'm only half way through the design the site
and I'm already at 200kb. What gives?

Is there any good sites on designing with flash? (other than gabocorp, nrg,
etc).

Regards and Thanks,
Arlen Nielsen - Multimedia Designer
arlenatmdgnews [dot] com (mailto:arlenatmdgnews [dot] com)

McAlpine Design Group
http://www.mdgnews.com
T 604.792.4053
F 604.792.3053