Subject: RE: FLASH: MIME is very Important
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:38:00 +0000 (GMT)

John:

How about a Weekly posting of the MIME rules? Seriously...perhaps that and
a few other of the "common" problems that new flashers are making.

Perhaps that will be a big help to a lot of them. Give it a title of "New
Users Please Read" or something similar.

Just a thought...I know we've seen this MIME stuff a zillion times on the
list, and I really, honestly see its usefulness on the list.

I, of course, could always be alone in that thinking, too.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984