Subject: Re: FLASH: Need Netscape tech help
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:49:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hal,

'Mime types settings are correct, I believe
(application/x-shockwave-flash). Something wrong with my code?'

I'm checking your site as I write this and mime type IS NOT properly
set. Currently it is application/octect-stream. A quick check of your
code revealed no obvious errors.
As it is Netscape WILL NOT show your swf files but only the famous blank
square with the puzzle piece.
As you've been on the list for some months I guess you know the drill.