Subject: Re: FLASH: Sound editors?
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:16:23 +0000 (GMT)

At 11:13 AM 11/25/98 -0800, you wrote:

>I hear a few developers mention CoolEdit as their preferred shareware
sound utility. I use Goldwave, my self and wondering if there any benefits
to using CoolEdit (or other Editors)?

I haven't tried Goldwave. Where can I?

As for CoolEdit, check it out. The shareware version is full-feature but
you cannot use more than two families of effects in one session.
Registration is (still, I think) just $50. For about $300 they make a
multitrack wave editor system. I've heard it's a good deal, but haven't
tried it.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>