Subject: Re: FLASH: MIME is very Important
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 01:46:19 +0000 (GMT)

John,
Despite the fact I felt you were more than a little rude in your
response to my post, I do appreciate you bringing this oversite by my
Sys Admin to light. I downloaded your test page and sure enough the top
one was a broken plug-in while the bottom one worked fine. so you're
right the MIME is not set correctly. Upon reflection I remember we set
the MIME right before Flash 2 debuted so we probably have it set for
*.SPL and not *.SWF
Again, thank you for bringing this to light but I hope in the future
you are a little less adversarial about it.

-Adam