Subject: RE: FLASH: autoinstall flash3-plugin
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 13:10:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Jens

make sure you are using Aftershock 2.0 (installed with Flash 3.0).
I think the Aftershock code that points to Flash 2 plugin is generated by an
older version.

Sávio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cumé que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html