Subject: RE: FLASH: Check this....
From: Logan Gray
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 23:34:22 +0000 (GMT)

Just wanted to say that I thought your flash site was pretty cool.

I'd probably add some more url links, like when you mention your companies website, and some more flash links.

speaking of flash links, I can't go without saying that you should check out

and also, (I hope I don't offend anyone), but I had been told something about the following site a week or so ago, and was VERY surprised when I saw what they were doing.  Well, let's just say that the INTERFACE is very cool.  What they're doing on the net - well, I personally believe there's too much of it already.  You'll get my drift.

take care,
-Logan