Subject: FLASH: New FLash Intro-would like feedback
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:28:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Flashers,

I just got finished with a new intro to my portfolio site. I would be
very grateful for any feedback you may want to give. The URL is:
http://www.mindspring.com/~hagwood2/

Also, I am in the process of seeking a new job. If you know of someone
who is seeking a graphic designer with over 3 years experience designing
for the web and multimedia, I would be very grateful if you could send
me their URL or send them to my site. Thanks so much in advance and if
you have questions or need help, please let me know and I'll see what I
can do.