Subject: RE: FLASH: Check this....
From: Vishnevsky, Nelly
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 02:18:55 +0000 (GMT)

You have a strong designer's eye, Thomas. I enjoyed your site a lot,
especially the way you combined bitmapped backgrounds/borders with the
vector shapes doing their little animated dance on "About Me" and "Contact".
I liked how you used shadows to set off the body text on the right. Very
clever is the way you presented the graphics in "Gallery", so that the user
can see the small thumbnails of the images before and after the current one.

I'm sure that with time, your site will become richer in content and get
more bells and whistles added to it. But even now, you are off to a great
visual start.

Nelly Vishnevsky
The Hillier Group
e-mail: nvishnevskyathillier [dot] com