Subject: Re: Re: FLASH: tekst along path (John Croteau)
From: yuri
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:18:07 +0000 (GMT)

Do you mean I have to make like 30 symbols for the phrase: "introduction
during 30 seconds", and then creating 30 symbols, along path?

Even if I would like to test it if it's the kind of animation I want, it
would be hell to make it....ok
you could duplicate one and then "switch
cast members" in the instance window, (but duplication never duplicates the
name of the symbol you are about to duplicate (this is a flash 4 wish!),
but making errors could make you to start over.

Bye Yuri :-)=