Subject: Re: FLASH: News Reporting
From: Jeff Bradshaw
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 01:11:41 +0100

For what it's worth John, I've rec'd a developer status through a client
completing projects for WebTV. I'm not sure if the interest is here but I
can report on issues relating to new WebTV specs, new system upgrades
supporting new versions of Flash etc... I know this isn't a very big issue
right now, but with Microsoft now owning WebTV and a percentage of Phillips
Magnavox I wonder how long its going to be before "someone" starts jamming
those little boxes into consumer sets for the mass market.

Jeff Bradshaw
Call Box Graphics