Subject: Re: FLASH: new test page
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 22:05:56 +0100

Your castle is great, Jim. Actually I started reworking my castle in
Flash 3 a couple of weeks ago thinking I'd do a simple update. But you
know how it is, the ideas started brewing and the dissatisfaction with
old solutions started in too. I hope to have it up eventually.
And thanks for the kind words.

Dorian