Subject: RE: FLASH: Rollover
From: Olivier Beerens
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:28:51 +0100

----------
From: Marcel van der Kruk
Sent: lundi 19 octobre 1998 11:06
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Subject: FLASH: Rollover

Hi list

I'm new to this list, so sorry if this question is an "old" one.
I want to achieve the following:

When I point the mouse at a button (rollover) I want to jump to another
frame.

So I create a button, I create a symbol of it, Do a Modify->Instance,
make an action (go to and play to a labeled frame) on rollover. It
doesn't work on rollover however it works when I release the
mousebutton.
All the other things don't work either (press, drag over etc.) Is it a
bug? I use Flash 3.0.

Of course a solution could be to manipulate the Over-state of the button
but that's not an elegant solution in my case.

Does anyone have the answer?