Subject: FLASH: Please don't get mad.
From: Brett Roberts
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:07:32 +0100

I am a fellow flash designer and I need a favor.

This is not an advertisement. It is non-flash related but
I am having trouble determining if people outside of my network can get to this new site
I created.

Only go to this url if you wish to help me out by checking this for me.

If anyone does go - please email me at brobeatnaxs [dot] com so that we do not
clutter the group.

Again I am sorry for asking this, I know how offensive people get when a non-flash message is posted...

Thanks for any help...

Brett Roberts
Programmer/Analyst
brobeatnaxs [dot] com